They consisted of questions like:
- Who is this page for?
- What problem does this page solve for the user?
- How do we know they need it?
- What is the primary action we want users to take on this page?
- What might prompt a user to take this action?
- How will we know that this page is doing what we want it to do?
I love learning how designers drill down into the function of a site or product. I often dream of being someone with an expert eye and taste that can influence product design but then I realize I don’t have those skills and I pout in the corner.
Make sure you check out the other stories on their site, there’s a lot of knowledge in these pages.